sobota, 7 maja 2011

The Royal Fashion Show aka The Royal Wedding

I've been kind of busy lately but still I feel obliged to post the photos from this amazing spectacle that took place on the 29th of April - the wedding of Prince Charming/William and Kate Middleton.
Since it's so last week ;) I'm not going to say too much. The dress designed by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen was a pure perfection in its modest sophistication-with georgeous lace over the gorset-ty gown. I also admired the light veil and the simple bouquet made of lillies of the valley. Other than that, I just want to point out the obvious refference to the wedding dress of Grace Kelly of Monaco. However, I believe that actions/ and pictures/ speak louder than words so I leave you with these:





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz