środa, 6 października 2010

LA VILLE-LUMIERE

This July I've spent a week in Paris. There are many beautiful women there, great cafeterias and boulangeries, breath-taking architecture. However, what I appreciate the most when I visit the City of Lights, are the tres chic Parisian men whose Bohemian style makes you think uh lala each time you pass them on the street. Their appreciation for the black clothing reminds me of what is so attractive about bad boys, cause they deffinately carry an air of mystery and danger with them (even in those black skinny pants of theirs). Paris, je t'aime.

Anyway, here are some photos of Parisian fashion and landmarks. Hope you'll enjoy it.

5-minutes of fashion from les rues de Paris (unfortunately no men in black pants):




Here is some of my sight-seeing-in-Paris fashion:





My fav. places in Paris:




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz